Bifolding Glass Door Configurations
Unlike many patio doors, our Lanai Doors™ are custom built to the exact measurements you require in our modern Southern California plant:
- Up to 16 panels, 8 in each direction Inswing and Outswing
- Custom sizes up to 12 feet tall and 68 feet wide make Lanai Doors more versatile than traditional French doors
- Configured with an access panel to meet your needs
- Choice of aluminum, wood or aluminum clad wood
- Colorization specific to your project
- Dual Glaze, Tempered, Insulated, Low E and divided lites are available
- Top mounted track systems providing flush, standard sill, or low profile (for wheel chair access) thresholds
- Like French doors, handles and hardware are included. Available in Stainless Steel, Polished Brass or Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- Choice of Inswing or Outswing available
Flexible Lanai Doors™ systems can be constructed in countless different configurations, which are not available for French doors. Depending on the width of your opening, we offer several options to choose from for both standard systems and also radius systems. To replace your traditional French doors with Lanai Doors, you will most likely need a three (3) panel system. The maximum standard panel width is 36 inches. However, unlike many French doors, the panels are designed to match your exact dimensions. For example, a very common patio door width is eight (8) feet. This allows for a three (3) panel Lanai Door with panels manufactured at 32 inches each.
Lanai Doors, like custom French doors, are available in standard and custom sizes. Please talk to our sales representatives about designing a custom Lanai Door if you have unique dimensions that are not listed below. We can customize your Lanai Door to replace unusually sized French doors. Unlike French doors, we have the ability to manufacture a system up to 16 panels wide and up to 12'0" high or on a radius wall. The large spans allow the maximum amount of light to enter your room creating the illusion of a completely open space.